On filtering low counts and DE analysis of low-expressed genes
- Heavy-tailed prior distributions for sequence count data: removing the noise and preserving large differences. Bioinformatics, 2019.
- Inferential considerations for low-count RNA-seq transcripts: a case study on the dominant prairie grass Andropogon gerardii. BMC Genomics, 2016.
- consensusDE: an R package for assessing consensus of multiple RNA-seq algorithms with RUV correction. PeerJ. 2019.
Adjusted p-value and multiple testing
- Why, When and How to Adjust Your P Values? Cell J, 2019.
- How does multiple testing correction work? Nat Biotechnol, 2009.
Online course materials